How do I create an account?
- Go to the section "MY ACCOUNT" at the top right hand side of the website
- Click "LOGIN" then Click on "CREATE AN ACCOUNT"
- Enter the information requested, then click "SUBMIT"
What should I do if I forget my password?
- Go to the section "MY ACCOUNT" at the top right hand side of the website
- Click on "LOGIN" then click on "I FORGOT MY PASSWORD"
- Enter your email address and click "SUBMIT"
- You will receive an email with a new password
How can I update my personal information?
- Go to the section "MY ACCOUNT" at the top right hand of the page
- Identify yourself by entering your email address and your password
- Click "EDIT ACCOUNT"
- Enter the desired changes and click "SUBMIT"
Is my personal information safe?
If you wish to change or delete your personal details, contact Customer Service by email or by phone on firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 013-333 6807 (Monday to Friday: 10am – 6pm, excluding Public Holidays).
How do I make an online purchase?
You may make an online purchase AFTER you have registered an online account on Lemongrass House Malaysia website.
Follow these easy steps:
- Select your product and click "Add to Cart"to add the item into your shopping cart.
- Choose the quantity you desire.
- You may continue to browse other items by clicking "Continue Shopping" OR click on the category tabs on the top page bar. Just repeat steps 1 & 2 for all other selected products.
- Once you are done selecting your products, simply click "Check Out" to complete your delivery details and proceed to payment.
How do I change or cancel my order?
Once your order has been submitted successfully and payment is received for your purchase, we do not allow cancelation or refund of your order.
Check the section "Order Status" and if the status of your order is "OPEN", contact Customer Service may be able to change your order(providing it is the same amount), either by email email@example.com or phone on 013-333 6807 (Monday to Friday: 10am – 6pm, excluding Public Holidays).
If the status of your order is "SHIPPED", it is unfortunately not possible to change your order.
What does order status mean?
- OPEN means your order has not been processed yet.
- PROCESSING means your order is now being picked and prepared for shipping
- SHIPPED means your order has left our store and is on its way to you. At this stage an email confirming the despatch should have been sent to you.
- CLOSED means your order has been completed.
Can I save items in my wish list and return to them later?
Your chosen products will remain in your basket for no time limit. However the products are not reserved until you reach the checkout process. Therefore we cannot guarantee that they will still be available to purchase.
Can I use vouchers or discounts for online purchase?
- In-store Members discount is not applicable for online purchases.
- In-store Members points are not collectable for online purchases.
- In-store vouchers (gift vouchers, cash vouchers) are not applicable for online purchases.
- Online vouchers are only applicable for online purchases.
- Promotions and gifts online might vary from in-store promotions.
How do I use my promotional code?
- Go to "Check Out".
- Enter your promotional code in the box located below your basket.
- You must click "Promotion Code" to key in your code.
- Check that the promotion has been properly applied to your basket.
You can redeem only one promotion per transaction; while stocks last, and cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts.
How will I know if you have successfully received my order?
Once the order has been processed a confirmation email will be sent to you. This is usually within 24 hours. Please note that this may go into your junk/spam email folder if you have not shopped with us online before.
Alternatively, you can check the status of your order online by signing in to MY ACCOUNT and then clicking "Order History".
How can I add a gift wrapping?
To receive your products in a gift box prepared by Lemongrass House, select "Free Gift Wrapping" in the "Gift Wrapping" options.
May I add a gift message to my order?
You can add a gift message to your order.
In the "Gift Wrapping" option of your order, simply write your personalized message into the box "Add a gift message".
I want the gift to be delivered on a specific date. How do I arrange it?
Kindly contact our Customer Service immediately after you have made your online gift purchase, either by email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 013-333 6807 (Monday to Friday: 10am – 6pm, excluding Public Holidays).
I have bought some products for myself and some as gifts for a friend in the same order. Can I send the gift to a different address?
Unfortunately, we are unable to deliver personal items and gifts separately at this point in time. Hence, we do advise creating gifting purchases in a separate order with your friend's address. Otherwise, all the ordered items will be delivered to the original delivery address.
How to hide prices on my invoice?
Prices can be hidden on the recipient's receipt which is enclosed to your parcel. In the "Gift Wrapping" option, just click on the option "Please hide prices on the recipient's invoice".
What payment options do you have?
We currently accept payment via MasterCard and Visa Credit or Debit Card issued by local Malaysian banks only.
We also accept online payments via Maybank2U, CIMB Clicks, Hong Leong Connect,AmOnline and MEPS/FPX (All banks including RHB and Bank Islam).
How do I complete my order payment?
Just follow the steps below:
- Ensure all your selected products are CORRECT in the Shopping Cart.
- Confirm your delivery details (eg. Address, Phone Number, Name) at the bottom of page.
- Select your Payment Option and click Submit. You will be directed to the iPay88 online payment portal. Fill in all necessary details accurately to finalize your payment. And you're done!
How do I know if my payment is successful?
Upon payment success, you will receive an on-screen prompt to inform you that the payment has been received. At the same time, you will also receive an invoice from us AND a payment confirmation from the iPay88 online payment portal via email.
How much does delivery cost and how long does it take?
Items purchased will be couriered via standard service within 1-3 business days for West Malaysia, and 3-5 business day for East Malaysia (Monday to Saturday, excluding Public Holidays) upon order payment confirmation.
Orders will be couriered between 9am - 5pm from Monday to Saturday.
Orders will only be delivered to street addresses in Malaysia. PO Box addresses are not accepted.
STANDARD DELIVERY CHARGES
- Delivery charge of RM12 will be applied West Malaysia.
- Delivery charge of RM20 will be applied to East Malaysia.
- Enjoy Free Delivery with purchase of RM200 and above.
Do you ship internationally?
Lemongrass House Malaysia only delivers within Malaysia.
To find out if Lemongrass House has a shop near you and/or an online shop, we invite you to visit our international website.
How can I track my order?
Once your orders have been picked up by our assigned logistic company, tracking codes would be available and you can then track the delivery status of your orders via the links below:
- Go to http://my.ta-q-bin.com and then key in your tracking number in the "track now" pop-up
- Go to www.gdexpress.com, click on the tab "Tracking", and then on to "e-tracking"
What Delivery Service do you use?
We useTaqbin or GD Express.
What is your return policy?
- We regret to inform that all products sold online are not refundable or exchangeable due to our natural ingredients and recyclable packaging.
- We are committed to providing quality products to our customers. Lemongrass House Malaysia reserves the right to limit or deny returns, exchanges or refunds.
- In exceptional cases, Lemongrass House will decide on returns and exchanges on a case-by-case basis.
- If you have any questions on our return policy, please contact Customer Service by email at email@example.com or phone 013-333 6807 (Monday to Friday: 10am – 6pm, excluding Public Holidays). Please provide your contact details, invoice number and reason for return.
Can I exchange or have a refund for my online order in a store?
- We regret to inform that products sold online are not exchangeable or refundable at stores.
- In case of an irregularity with the order, please contact Customer Service within 24 hours from the day of delivery at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 013-333 6807 (Monday to Friday: 10am – 6pm, excluding Public Holidays).
What should I do if I receive damaged or incorrect product(s)?
- We ensure all products are of quality without blemish / defects before delivery.Our customers are advised to check your product upon delivery.
- If you find that items are damaged upon delivery, please report to our Customer Service 013-333 6807 (Monday to Friday: 10am – 6pm, excluding Public Holidays) within 24 hours with supporting evidence and your Invoice number. Reimbursement is subjected to the courier company's discretion.
- We will not be held responsible if the products are damaged due to customer's own negligence.
- In the rare circumstance that your product is missing from your order, please report to customer service within 24 hours from the day of delivery and we will be happy to assist.
- We will arrange for a pick up to collect the product and exchange the damaged/incorrect product with the correct product or product(s).
- However if the product/product(s) are out of stock, a credit voucher of equal value to your purchase will be sent to your email.
- Kindly contact us via email, email@example.com arrange the pick-up of your product. Alternatively, you may contact our friendly Customer Service by phone 013-333 6807 (Monday to Friday: 10am – 6pm, excluding Public Holidays) for assistance.
- Only exchanges will be provided for damaged or mistaken product orders.
How long will it take to get a refund?
We do not offer refunds with online shopping.
Should you have further queries, please contact Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org or 013-333 6807 (Monday to Friday: 10am – 6pm, excluding Public Holidays).