Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Delivery Terms
- Items purchase will be courier via standard service within 1-3 business days for West Malaysia, and 3-5 business day for East Malaysia (Monday to Friday, excluding weekends and Public Holidays) upon order payment confirmation.
- A delay of 3-4 days may occur during peak seasons such as Members Day and Christmas.
- Orders will be courier between 9am - 5pm from Monday to Friday, half day on Saturday.
- Orders will only be deliver to street addresses in Malaysia. PO Box addresses are not accepted.
- Please note that you will have to sign for your order. If you are unavailable at the time of delivery, the item will be courier to you the next day. Please call the assigned logistic company and provide your tracking number to arrange for a redelivery.
- If you are not at the delivery address at the time of delivery, the assigned logistic company will provide a notification card advising you of the process for redelivery. If three attempts (total) are made to deliver your order, it will be return to LEMONGRASS HOUSE. Redelivery will be at the expense of the customer.
- LEMONGRASS HOUSE MALAYSIA will not be responsible for orders signed for by someone other than the designated recipient.
- If you find that items are damage upon delivery, please report to our Customer Service 013-333 6807 (Monday to Friday: 10am – 6pm, excluding Public Holidays) within 24 hours with supporting evidence and your Invoice number. Reimbursement is subject to the courier company's discretion.
- In the rare circumstance that your product is missing from your order, please report to customer service on the day of delivery and we will be happy to assist.
- Orders are process Monday to Friday excluding weekends and public holidays. Orders made on Friday after 3pm and on weekends will be process on the following Monday.
- While we do everything we can to ensure your order is deliver in a timely manner, we will not be liable for any loss or damage incurred by any person as a result of delay caused by our carrier that we have no control over or by any event which is out of our reasonable control or foresight including but not limited to any delay caused by an incorrect delivery address being provided to us.
- At the moment, we do not ship internationally. If you wish to ship an order internationally, please visit our international website.
- All orders are subject to bank authorization prior to processing. Only authorized orders will be process and ship.
Standard Delivery Charges
- Shipping charge of RM12 will be apply to West Malaysia.
- Shipping charge of RM20 will be apply to East Malaysia.
- Enjoy Free Shipping with purchase of RM200 and above.
- Once your orders have been picked up by our assigned logistic company, tracking codes would be available and you can then track the delivery status of your orders via the links below:
- Go to http://my.ta-q-bin.com and then key in your tracking number in the "track now" pop-up
- Go to www.gdexpress.com, click on the tab "Tracking", and then on to "e-tracking"
- We regret to inform that all products sold online are not refundable or exchangeable due to our natural ingredients and recyclable packaging.
- We ensure all products are of quality without blemish / defects before delivery. All customers are advised to check your product upon delivery.If you find that items are damaged upon delivery, please report to our Customer Service 013-333 6807 (Monday to Friday: 10am – 6pm, excluding Public Holidays) within 24 hours with supporting evidence and your Invoice number. Reimbursement is subjected to the courier company's discretion.
- We will not be held responsible if the products are damaged due to dealer's own negligence.
- In the rare circumstance that your product is missing from your order, please report to customer service within 24 hours from the day of delivery and we will be happy to assist.
- We will arrange for a pick up to collect the product and exchange the damaged/incorrect product with the correct product or product(s).
- However if the product/product(s) are out of stock, a credit voucher of equal value to your purchase will be sent to your email.
- Kindly contact our Customer Serviceto arrange the pick-up of your product.
- Only exchanges will be provided for damaged or mistaken product orders.
- We are committed to provide quality products to our customers. Lemongrass House Malaysia reserves the right to limit or deny returns, exchanges or refunds.
- In exceptional cases, Lemongrass House will decide on returns and exchanges on a case-by-case basis.
- If you have any questions on our return policy, please contact Customer Service by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 013-333 6807 (Monday to Friday: 10am – 6pm, excluding Public Holidays). Please provide your contact details, invoice number and reason for return.