Aromatherapy seems to be the buzzword of the season, with many health and wellness conscious individuals adopting the therapeutic way of life.
Made from concentrated plant extracts, essential oils offer therapeutic benefits to promote and enhance well-being. They can help to calm your nerves, balance your emotions, and help you de-stress.
Take your pick from a wide selection of over 100 essential oils like lemongrass, patchouli, ylang ylang and more at Lemongrass House Malaysia.
When choosing which essential oil to buy, take a sniff from the vial of coffee beans provided, in between trying our different scents. This allows you to clear your olfactory palette and distinguish between the powerful scents of the oils.
Here are some nifty tips on how you can use essential oils in your daily life and have that feeling of calming relaxation at your fingertips.
1. The best way to use essential oils in the bath is to mix a few drops of lavender essential oil with an emulsifier such as milk or sesame oil for bath.
2. Add a few drops of your favourite essential oil into base oil such as pure jojoba oil for massage.
3. Dab it on acne blemishes with a cotton swab with tea tree essential oil to help clear your skin, or apply it to skin fungal infections like athlete's foot.
4. Use your favourite essential oil on hot compress, in diffusers, or in hot water for inhalation.
5. Keep your sports bag fresh-smelling by putting a few drops of lemongrass essential oil onto a cotton ball and packing that in with your gear. Same method can be done to your car, shoe cabinets, closet, etc.
6. Add a few drops of your favourite essential oil to your dried flowers or potpourri.
7. Dishwashing need not feel like a chore, not when you add a few drops of rosemary or eucalyptus essential oil into the dishwashing liquid.
8. Add a few drops of your favourite essential oil to your laundry.
9. Add a few drops of lemon essential oil on the inside of the cupboard tube of the toilet roll in your bathroom for a burst of citrusy freshness with every turn of the roll.
10. Grapefruit essential oil is a natural antiseptic so you can add it to your homemade household cleansers to keep your home safe and clean.
To make your essential oil last longer, keep them away from sunlight and the bottles tightly capped as oils can evaporate quickly. Essential oils are stored in dark glass bottles to filter out UV rays.
Visit Lemongrass House to find out more ways essential oils can help you recharge. It also has its own line of skincare products like the Lemongrass Shower Gel and Lemongrass Hydrating Body Cream. All its skincare products are made with essential oils and free of parabens, sulphates, dyes, perfumes, and not animal-tested.
LEMONGRASS HOUSE MALAYSIA is located in F102B, 1st Floor, 1 Utama Shopping Centre old wing, opening in November 2016.
We are also looking for spa partners or resellers all over Malaysia. To find out more about how you can be our partner, please contact us at 013-333 6807.